New Student Enrollment Information
Click on the following link for New Student Enrollment forms for the 2013/2014 school year.
PUSD New Student Enrollment Link
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS:
Parents will not be permitted to
enroll their child until the following requirements and documents are
met and provided.
1. Original child's Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate, or Passport. (Plus ONE copy.)
2. Two separate forms of Residency Verification. (A driver’s license CANNOT be accepted as proof of residency. Plus ONE copy of each residency verification.)
3. Original Up-to-Date Immunization Records. (Immunization Requirements are noted below.) (Plus ONE copy.)
4. All New Enrollment Forms must be submitted at time of registration.
**NOTE: All children entering Kindergarten for the 2013/2014 school year MUST be FIVE years of age on or before October 1, 2013.
DEER CANYON'S ENROLLMENT SITE FORMS:
- ● DCES Enrollment Checklist
- ● TK-Kindergarten Information Form (New Students ONLY)
- ● 1st -5th Student Information Form (New Students ONLY)
- ● Transitional Kindergarten News
- ● Kindergarten News
- ● PUSD Kindergarten Information
- ● Parent Enrollment Letter
- ● Suggested Supply Lists are wish lists for each grade level. All donations are voluntary and much appreciated.
Click here for more detailed information, Transitional Kindergarten Enrollment.
PLAN AHEAD…have immunizations completed!
•4 Doses - Polio (3 doses if at least one dose was
given on or after fourth birthday)
•5 Doses - DPT (4 doses if at least one dose was given on or after fourth birthday)
•2 Doses - MMR (Both doses must be given on or after first birthday)
•3 Doses - Hepatitis B
•1 Dose - Varicella (Or health care provider documentation of chicken pox disease or immunity)
NOTE: If you are taking your child to the doctor for their five year old physical and immunizations prior to enrollment, you may download the Report of Health Checkup for School Entrance MCH77 from the Poway Unified School District website (http://www.powayusd.com/enrollment/) under new student enrollment. The Oral Health Checkup form is also available on the website.
Click here for forms and information, Volunteer.