STUDENT ENROLLENT INFORMATION
For 2013/2014 enrollment forms,
click here PUSD New Student Enrollment
Link. To enroll your child, please call the Deer Canyon office for an appointment at
Enrollment Forms for the 2014/2015 school year will be available after April 30, 2014.
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS
Parents will not be permitted to
enroll their child until the following requirements and documents are
met and provided.
1. Original child's Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate, or Passport. (Plus ONE copy.)
2. Two separate forms of Residency Verification. (A driver’s license CANNOT be accepted as proof of residency. Plus ONE copy of each residency verification.)
3. Original Up-to-Date Immunization Records. (Immunization Requirements are noted below.) (Plus ONE copy.)
4. TK-Kindergarten DCES Information Form (New Students ONLY)
5. 1st -5th Student DCES Information Form (New Students ONLY)
6. ALL New Enrollment Forms must be submitted at time of enrollment.
NOTE: All children entering Kindergarten for the 2014/2015 school year MUST be FIVE years of age on or before September 1, 2014.
- ● PUSD Transitional Kindergarten Enrollment information.
- ● Stay tuned for DC's 2014/2015 TK News
- ● PUSD Kindergarten Enrollment Information
- ● Stay tuned for DC's 2014/2015 Kindergarten News
Official immunization record must include:
•Name of Child
•Date of Birth
•Name of immunization administered
•Month and year of EACH immunization. Include day if obtained within birth month.
•Name of health care provider or agency administering EACH vaccine.
NOTE: If you are taking your child to the doctor for their five year old physical and immunizations prior to enrollment, you may download the Report of Health Checkup for School Entrance MCH77 from the Poway Unified School District website (http://www.powayusd.com/enrollment/) under new student enrollment. The Oral Health Checkup form is also available on the website.