STUDENT ENROLLMENT INFORMATION
For enrollment forms, click here PUSD New Student Enrollment Link. To enroll your child, please call the Deer Canyon office for an appointment at 858-484-6064.
Enrollment forms for the 2015/2016 are now available to download.
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT REQUIREMENTS
Parents will not be permitted to
enroll their child until the following requirements and documents are
met and provided.
1. Original child's Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate, or Passport. (Plus ONE copy.)
2. Two separate proofs of Residency Verification. Plus ONE copy of each residency verification.)
3. Original Up-to-Date Immunization Records. (Immunization Requirements are noted below.) (Plus ONE copy.)
4. TK-Kindergarten DCES Information Form (New Students ONLY)
5. 1st -5th Student DCES Information Form (New Students ONLY)
6. ALL New Enrollment Forms must be submitted at time of enrollment.
NOTE: All children entering Kindergarten for the 2015/2016 school year MUST be FIVE years of age on or before September 1, 2015.
- ● Click this link for PUSD Transitional Kindergarten Enrollment information.
- ● Click here, 2015/2016 Transitional Kindergarten News.
- ● Click here for TK/Kindergarten Eligibility Calendar.
- ● Click this link for PUSD Kindergarten Enrollment Information.
- ● Click here, 2015/2016 Kindergarten News.
Official immunization record must include:
•Name of Child
•Date of Birth
•Name of immunization administered
•Month and year of EACH immunization. Include day if obtained within birth month.
•Name of health care provider or agency administering EACH vaccine.
NOTE: If you are taking your child to the doctor for their five year old physical and immunizations prior to enrollment, you may download the Report of Health Checkup for School Entrance MCH77 from the Poway Unified School District website (http://www.powayusd.com/enrollment/) under new student enrollment. The Oral Health Checkup form is also available on the website.