Welcome to Twin Peaks Middle School!
Important Information & Events
Twin Peaks STEM Challenge - Click here to learn about this exciting new Science, Engineering, Technology and Mathematics opportunity for 8th grade RAM students.
TPMS Tardy Policy - Click here for our updated policy.
SWITCH Program - 6th Grade Girls Click here for more information.
Click here for PUSD 2013-2014 Enrollment Packet
Student Store Online
Click here for shopping for TPMS merchandise online!
Please check out our convenient way to make your shopping fun...our new online Student Store.
Daily Rotating Schedule
Daily Schedule - Click here to access the rotating block schedule calendar.
T-DAP Immunization Requirement
California State Law mandates that all incoming 7th
grade students must have a Tdap vaccination to attend public school.
Students will not be allowed to attend in the fall until verification
requirements are met according to California Law (AB 354).
Please take care of this now!
- Verify your child has a Tdap booster on the immunization record.
- Bring a photocopy of the record to the Twin Peaks Health Office.
If NO Tdap booster is clearly indicated on the immunization record:
- Make an appointment for your child to receive the booster.
-After receiving the Tdap booster, bring a photocopy of the immunization records to the Twin Peaks Middle School Health Office. Tdap must be clearly noted.
- Science Olympiad ~ Click here for more information
- CJSF Click here to find out more information regarding TPMS CJSF!
- Twin Peaks Choir ~
Click here to find out more information regarding TPMS Choir!
- Twin Peaks Band
Click here to find out more information regarding TPMS Band!
- Twin Peaks Orchestra
Click here to find out more information regarding TPMS Orchestra!
- After School/Before School Information
* TPMS ASES website
* 2012-2013 Before School/After School Information